Second Call for Papers and Announcement
Sixth International Conference on
Computability, Complexity and Randomness (CCR 2011)
January 31-February 4, 2011, Cape Town, South Africa
Submission deadline: October 1, 2010 (Abstracts only!)
co-located with the Eighth International Conference on
Computability and Complexity in Analysis (CCA 2011).
The conference CCR, also known as conference on Logic,
Computability and Randomness, will be in the tradition
of the previous meetings in Córdoba (Argentina) 2004,
Buenos Aires (Argentina) 2007, Nanjing (China) 2008,
Luminy (France) 2009 and Notre Dame (USA) 2010.
Cape Town is very beautiful at this time of year, and we
expect another equally successful conference.
* Verónica Becher (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
* Willem Fouché (Pretoria, South Africa)
* Noam Greenberg (Wellington, New Zealand)
* Wolfgang Merkle (Heidelberg, Germany)
* André Nies (Auckland, New Zealand)
* Theodore A. Slaman (Berkeley, USA)
Scientific Program Committee
* Eric Allender (Rutgers, USA)
* Luis Antunes (Porto, Portugal)
* Laurent Bienvenu (Paris, France)
* Vasco Brattka, co-chair (Cape Town, South Africa)
* Rod Downey, co-chair (Wellington, New Zealand)
* Denis Hirschfeldt (Chicago, USA)
* Bjørn Kjos-Hanssen (Hawaii, USA)
* Antonín Kučera (Prague, Czech Republic)
* Steffen Lempp (Madison, USA)
* Jan Reimann (Pennsylvania, USA)
* Margaret Archibald (Cape Town, South Africa)
* Vasco Brattka, chair (Cape Town, South Africa)
* Holger Spakowski (Cape Town, South Africa)
The venue for CCA 2011 will be on the Upper Campus
of the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
Authors are invited to submit a PDF abstract (typically
1-2 pages) via the following web page:
No full papers will be required for this conference.
No proceedings will be published before the conference.
A booklet with abstracts will be made available at the
conference. It is planned to publish post-conference
proceedings in a special issue of some journal afterwards.
Funding opportunities for student members of the Association
for Symbolic Logic (ASL) are available. Applications should
be directed to the Association for Symbolic Logic three months
prior to the meeting.
Submission deadline: October 1, 2010
Notification of authors: October 22, 2010
Early registration: November 1, 2010
Final version of abstract: November 22, 2010
Conference Web Page