The Aalto University School of Electrical Engineering, Finland invites applications for several professor positions. The positions are open for applications at all levels ranging from early-career tenure track (assistant professor) to senior faculty (full tenured professors).
We have positions open in the following fields:
- Embedded systems in health technology, smart living environment, control engineering, and high voltage engineering materials
- Signal processing, audio and speech technology
- Networking technology, security, and economics
- Micro- and nanosciences, especially nanofabrication
The positions will be placed in the relevant departments depending on the research profile of the successful candidate.
Deadline for applications is September 30, 2014. Late applications may be considered.
More information about the open positions: http://www.aalto.fi/en/about/careers/jobs/view/218/
More information about Aalto tenure track: http://elec.aalto.fi/en/about/careers/
I would be pleased if you could distribute this message within your institute and among interested colleagues. I would be happy to provide more information as needed.
Professor, Head of Department
Department of Communications and Networking (Comnet) School of Electrical Engineering Aalto University P.O.Box 13000
FIN-00076 Aalto, Finland
Mobile +358 50 597 8588
Visiting address: Otakaari 5A, Espoo, Room E219
Mycolleagues mailing list
- Through this link above you can "subscribe", "unsubscribe", or change your settings in the list, using "username=ufsc" and "password=ufsc".
- If you need any help, please send a message to email@example.com.
- ENJOY this COURTESY offered by FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF SANTA CATARINA.