Cambridge for a postdoctoral researcher and developer to work with us in
creating a platform to enable new, engaging interactive experiences
within event/exhibition spaces.
The project entails close collaboration with partners from a number of
internationally renowned arts organisations.
The work involves two main aspects:
1) To design and develop a communications management platform, for
supporting distributed systems (in the context of the emerging "Internet
2) To work with partners in building demonstrators for live, public
deployments within their spaces.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of distributed
systems, developed through their PhD, and demonstrable (though not
necessarily commercial) programming experience in the field. They will
also be enthusiastic and self motivated, as there is much room for
creativity and flexibility regarding technology and scope. An interest
in digital art, media and social applications is desirable, and any
experience with such is a definite plus.
Note that though this is a fixed term position, it is envisaged that a
successful project will lead to a number of follow-on opportunities,
both academic and commercial.
For further details and to apply, please visit
Mycolleagues mailing list
- Through this link above you can "subscribe", "unsubscribe", or change your settings in the list, using "username=ufsc" and "password=ufsc".
- If you need any help, please send a message to email@example.com.
- ENJOY this COURTESY offered by FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF SANTA CATARINA.