Call for Papers
9th International Workshop on Computational Optimization (WCO 2016)
Gdansk, Poland, September 11 - 14, 2016)
organized in the framework of FEDERATED CONFERENCE ON COMPUTER SCIENCE
AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
FedCSIS - 2016
We invite original contributions related with both theoretical and
practical aspects of optimization methods.
The list of topics includes, but is not limited to:
* unconstrained and constrained optimization
* combinatorial optimization
* continues optimization
* global optimization
* multiobjective optimization
* optimization in dynamic and/or noisy environments
* large scale optimization
* parallel and distributed approaches in optimization
* random search algorithms, simulated annealing, tabu search and other
derivative free optimization methods
* nature inspired optimization methods (evolutionary algorithms, ant
colony optimization, particle swarm optimization, immune artificial
* hybrid optimization algorithms involving natural computing
techniques and other global and local optimization methods
*computational biology and optimization
* distance geometry and applications
* optimization methods for learning processes and data mining
* application of optimization methods on real life and industrial problems
* computational optimization methods in statistics, econometrics,
finance, physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, engineering etc.
18.04.2016 (April 18, 2016) – Full paper submission
30.05.2016 (May 30, 2016) - Position paper submission
13.06.2016 (June 13, 2016) – Notification of acceptance
04.07.2016 (July 04, 2016) – Camera-ready version of the accepted paper
Submission and Publication
* Authors should submit draft papers as PDF.
* The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages for full
paper and 4 pages for short papers (IEEE style). IEEE style templates
are available at http://www.fedcsis.org/.
* Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their
scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
* Accepted and Presented paper will be published in the Conference
Proceedings and included in the IEEE Xplore database (pending) and
indexed in the DBLP.
* Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference
will be published as Special Issue(s) of Springer Studies of
If you have any question do not hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com .
Stefka Fidanova, Bulgarian Academy of Science, Bulgaria
Daniela Zaharie, West University of Timisoara, Romania
Antonio Mucherino, IRISA, France
Assoc. Prof. Stefka Fidanova
Acad. G. Bonchev str. bl.25A
1113 Sofia Bulgaria
* Contributions to be spread via DMANET are submitted to
* Replies to a message carried on DMANET should NOT be
* addressed to DMANET but to the original sender. The
* original sender, however, is invited to prepare an
* update of the replies received and to communicate it
* via DMANET.
* DISCRETE MATHEMATICS AND ALGORITHMS NETWORK (DMANET)