The submission deadline is March 18, 2015.
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific results to DATA ANALYTICS 2015.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended article versions to one of the IARIA Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org
============== DATA ANALYTICS 2015 | Call for Papers ===============
CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS
DATA ANALYTICS 2015, The Fourth International Conference on Data Analytics
July 19 - 24, 2015 - Nice, France
General page: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2015/DATAANALYTICS15.html
Call for Papers: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2015/CfPDATAANALYTICS15.html
Submission page: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2015/SubmitDATAANALYTICS15.html
- regular papers [in the proceedings, digital library]
- short papers (work in progress) [in the proceedings, digital library]
- ideas: two pages [in the proceedings, digital library]
- extended abstracts: two pages [in the proceedings, digital library]
- posters: two pages [in the proceedings, digital library]
- posters: slide only [slide-deck posted at www.iaria.org]
- presentations: slide only [slide-deck posted at www.iaria.org]
- demos: two pages [posted at www.iaria.org]
- doctoral forum submissions: [in the proceedings, digital library]
- mini-symposia: see http://www.iaria.org/symposium.html
- workshops: see http://www.iaria.org/workshop.html
- tutorials: [slide-deck posed on www.iaria.org]
- panels: [slide-deck posed on www.iaria.org]
Submission deadline: March 18, 2015
Sponsored by IARIA, www.iaria.org
Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org
Print proceedings will be available via Curran Associates, Inc.: http://www.proceedings.com/9769.html
Articles will be archived in the free access ThinkMind Digital Library: http://www.thinkmind.org
The topics suggested by the conference can be discussed in term of concepts, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, running experiments, applications, and industrial case studies. Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal in the following, but not limited to, topic areas.
All tracks are open to both research and industry contributions, in terms of Regular papers, Posters, Work in progress, Technical/marketing/business presentations, Demos, Tutorials, and Panels.
Before submission, please check and comply with the editorial rules: http://www.iaria.org/editorialrules.html
DATA ANALYTICS 2015 Topics (topics and submission details: see CfP on the site)
Fundamentals for data analytics
Tools, frameworks and mechanisms for data analytics; Open API for data analytics; In-database analytics; Pre-built analytics (pattern, time-series, clustering, graph, statistical analysis, etc.); Analytics visualization; Multi-modal support for data analytics; Google/FaceBook/Twitter/etc. analytics; High-performance data analytics
Mechanisms and features
Scalable data analytics; Big data analytics; Deep data analytics; Mass data analytics; Storing, dropping and filtering data; Relevant/redundant/obsolete data analytics; Volume vs. semantics analytics; Nomad analytics; Predictive analytics; Trust in data analytics; Legal issues analytics; Failure on data analytics
Architectures for generic sentiment analysis systems; Sentiment analysis techniques on social media; Document-level analysis; Sentence-level analysis; Aspect-based analysis; Comparative-sentiment analysis; Sentiment lexicon acquisition; Optimizing sentiment analysis algorithms; Applications of sentiment analysis.
Statistical applications; Simulation applications; Crawling web services; Cross-database analytics; Forecast analytics; Financial risk management; ROI analytics
Business analytics; Malware analytics; Cyber-threats analytics; Mining user logs; Reputation analytics; User choice analytics; Branding analytics; Utility proximity-search analytics; Survey-based online asset analytics; Online employment analytics; Geology analytics; Global climate analytics; Remote learning analytics; Homecare analytics; Population growth and migration analytics; Food-borne illness outbreaks analytics
Foundational models for Big Data; Big Data Analytics and Metrics; Big Data processing and management; Big Data search and mining; Big Data platforms; Big Data persistence and preservation; Big Data and social networks; Big Data economics
Knowledge Discovery from Huge Data; Computational Intelligence for Huge Data; Linked Huge Data; Security Intelligence with Huge Data
* Contributions to be spread via DMANET are submitted to
* Replies to a message carried on DMANET should NOT be
* addressed to DMANET but to the original sender. The
* original sender, however, is invited to prepare an
* update of the replies received and to communicate it
* via DMANET.
* DISCRETE MATHEMATICS AND ALGORITHMS NETWORK (DMANET)