The School of Mechanical, Aerospace and, Information Engineering (Department of Aerospace and Information Engineering), Gyeongsang National University, South Korea is a leading research centre in Distributed Computing, Systems Software, Real-Time Systems and Wireless Networks along with its applications to Aerospace. The department is carrying out government funded research program in the aforesaid areas.
The department invites applications for one Post-Doctoral position in Computer and Information Science. The details about the position are as follows:
- Position : Post Doctoral Researcher.
- Salary : USD 2300 per month approximately (KRW 2500000 per month), along with applicable tax regulation and pension regulation.
- Educational qualification : Applicant must have awarded PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering from a recognized university. The good publication record in Distributed Computing/Systems, Operating Systems and, Mobile Computing is highly desirable.
- Skills/Domains : Applicant should have done and are interested in conducting research in Distributed Systems/Distributed Computing/Grid Computing/Cloud Computing/Distributed Operating Systems (including Operating Systems support for Distributed/Mobile Computing systems). Applicants interested in theory and/or experimental research interests will be equally considered.
- Duration : Initially, the position will be for one year (9 months + 3 months) and extendable based on research performance (publications) in peer-reviewed international journals and, conferences and as well as fund.
- Application procedure : Interested applicants should send (A) Cover Letter application and, (B) detailed CV/Resume (including 3 references) as one PDF file by email to:
Dr. Susmit Bagchi, Associate Professor,
School of Mechanical, Aerospace and, Information Engineering,
Department of Aerospace and Information Engineering, Gyeongsang National University,
Jinju, South Korea 660-701.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : Applicants applying within one month of publication of this advertisement will be given highest priority. However, search will continue until a suitable candidate is selected.